Antigua & Barbuda
Citizenship By Investment
Antigua & Barbuda Overview
Causing the development and growth of the economy on the sprawling island, as well as the investors obtaining permanent citizenship and passport, unrequired to reside or deny their current nationality.
Citizenship Investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to over 150 countries. Through the Antigua & Barbuda approved programs.
- Economic contribution via Antigua’s Natural Development Fund (NDF)
- Real Estate investment
- A contribution to the University of West Indies Fund (UWI)
- NDF contribution (USD $100,000 or EUR €82,000 plus additional fees for a family of 4).
- Real Estate Investment (USD $400,000 or EUR €328,000 plus government fees).
- UWI Contribution (USD $150,000 or EUR €123,000 for a family of 6 or more).
- Children up to 30 years old
- Parent’s or Grandparents that are a minimum of 55 years old
- Unmarried siblings without age restrictions
- 5 years upon receiving citizenship.
- 10 years validity upon renewal for the residence of a minimum of 18 years old.
Benefits of Antigua & Barbuda Passport
- The first investment is only accepted after citizenship approval.
- Antigua & Barbuda allows dual citizenship. No need to renounce your current citizenship.
- Home country isn’t notified of your newly acquired citizenship.
- Residency is not required apart from within 5 years of the granted citizenship.
- Education, language, and interview evaluations are not required.
- The citizenship allows the investor to reside in the United Kingdom six months at a time.
- Having a second passport allows applicants to receive visa’s a lot more seamlessly.
- Allows residency in Antigua & Barbuda alongside most of the listed Caricom countries. Without any limitations of visits, in terms of length and time of year.
- Obtaining citizenship allows the applicant to receive a digital passport. Increasing their security, and significantly reducing possible forgery.
- No taxes on non-residences. Taxes aren’t applied on inheritance, gifts or capital gains.
- Applicants are able to open bank accounts with reputable banking institutions globally.
- No constraints over the repatriations of profits, as well as imported capital.
- Protection packages combine, exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, corporate tax incentives and export allowance.
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.
Contact a citizenship-by-investment expert