Citizenship By Investment
The Citizenship by investment program in Dominica was established in 1993, offering individuals and their families irrevocable second citizenship and passport in just four to six months.It is one of the most extended, fastest and most affordable programs in the world.
The program aims at attracting foreign investors to help boost economic growth in Dominica. Applicants can choose between two programs; donate to a significant development project or invest in real estate projects approved by the Government.
The Citizenship by Investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to over 160 countries.
- Economic contribution via Dominica’s Economic Diversification Fund (EDF)
- Real Estate Investment
- EDF Contribution (USD 175,000) Plus additional fees for a family of 4)
- Real Estate Investment in government-approved projects (USD 200,000, must be held for a minimum of three years. Plus government and processing fees).
- Dependent children up to 30 years old
- Dependent Parents or Grandparents over 55 years old
- Unmarried dependent siblings under 25 years of age
- 10 years validity for adults
- 5 years validity for children under 16
Dominica citizenship BY INVESTMENT BENEFITS
- Dominica allows dual citizenship. No need to renounce your current citizenship.
- No Physical residency is required.
- Education, language, and interview evaluations are not required.
- A second passport allows applicants to receive visas a lot more seamlessly.
- Allows for more accessible and more private international travel to over 160 countries, from Singapore and Hong Kong to the European Union and the UK
- Holding citizenship in a Commonwealth country such as Dominica can help obtain a business visa or residence permit in many other Commonwealth countries such as Canada or Australia.
- Obtaining citizenship allows applicants to receive a digital passport, increasing their security and significantly reducing possible forgery.
- Applicants can open bank accounts with reputable banking institutions globally with the newly obtained passport.
- Nominal taxation, with no wealth, gift, estate, foreign income, or capital gains tax
- There are no constraints over the repatriations of profits, as well as imported capital.
- Protection packages combine exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, corporate tax incentives and export allowances.
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.
Contact a citizenship-by-investment expert