Grenada provides the only citizenship by investment program with the option to apply for E-2 USA ‘Investor Visa’ to reside in the USA.
At the same time only Grenada’s Passport features visa-free access to China.
The citizenship is irrevocable and is granted without having to reside in the country or renounce current citizenship.
Citizenship Investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to over 144 countries. Including Schengen, China, United Kingdom Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Economic contribution via Grenada’s National Transformation Fund (NTF)
- Real Estate investment
- NTF contribution (USD $200,000 or EUR €175,000 plus additional fees for a family of 4).
- Real Estate Investment (USD $200,000 or EUR €175,000 plus government fees).
- Children up to 30 years old
- Parent’s or Grandparents that are a minimum of 55 years old
- Unmarried siblings 18 years and above
- 5 years upon receiving citizenship.
Grenada Passport by Investment Benefits
- The first investment is only accepted after citizenship approval.
- Grenada allows dual citizenship. No need to renounce your current citizenship.
- Home country isn’t notified of your newly acquired citizenship.
- Residency is not required.
- Education, language, and interview evaluations are not required.
- The citizenship allows the investor to reside in the United Kingdom six months at a time.
- The possibility to acquire US E-2 Investor Visa allows grenadians to operate a substantial business in the United Stated and reside therein.
- Having a second passport allows applicants to receive visa’s a lot more seamlessly.
- Allows residency in Grenada alongside most of the listed Caricom countries. Without any limitations of visits, in terms of length and time of year.
- Obtaining citizenship allows the applicant to receive a digital passport. Increasing their security, and significantly reducing possible forgery.
- No taxes on non-residences. Taxes aren’t applied on inheritance, gifts or capital gains.
- Applicants are able to open bank accounts with reputable banking institutions globally.
- Duty-Free trading in the Caribean.
- No constraints over the repatriations of profits, as well as imported capital.
- Protection packages combine, exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, corporate tax incentives and export allowance
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.
Contact a citizenship-by-investment expert