Dominica Citizenship Overview & Information
The Citizenship by investment program in Dominica was established in 1993, offering individuals and their families irrevocable second citizenship and passport in just four to six months.It is one of the most extended, fastest and most affordable programs in the world.
The program aims at attracting foreign investors to help boost economic growth in Dominica. Applicants can choose between two programs; donate to a significant development project or invest in real estate projects approved by the Government.
● 4-6 months
● Economic contribution via Dominica’s Economic Diversification Fund (EDF)
● Real Estate Investment
● EDF Contribution (USD 175,000) Plus additional fees for a family of 4)
● Real Estate Investment in government-approved projects (USD 200,000, must be held for a minimum of three years. Plus government and processing fees).
● The Citizenship by Investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to over 160 countries.
● Dependent children up to 30 years old
● Dependent Parents or Grandparents over 55 years old
● Unmarried dependent siblings under 25 years of age
● 10 years validity for adults
● 5 years validity for children under 16
Dominica Country Information
- Officially known as the Commonwealth of Dominica, Dominica is a small Island Country in the Caribbean, located between Martinique and Guadeloupe.
- It is named the Nature Island of the Caribbean for its pristine, unspoiled natural environment. The island is known for its breathtaking beaches, lush scenery, marine biodiversity and varied botany and wildlife.
- Primarily covered by tropical forests, and is home to the world’s second-largest hot spring.
- Dominica is a politically and economically secure country with one of the highest living standards and the lowest crime rates in the Caribbean.