CIP Grenada Overview
Grenada provides the only citizenship by investment program with the option to apply for E-2 USA ‘Investor Visa’ to reside in the USA. At the same time only Grenada’s Passport features visa-free access to China. The citizenship is irrevocable and is granted without having to reside in the country or renounce current citizenship.
● Economic contribution via Grenada's National Transformation Fund (NTF)
● Real Estate investment
● NTF contribution (USD $200,000 or EUR €175,000 plus additional fees for a family of 4).
● Real Estate Investment (USD $200,000 or EUR €175,000 plus government fees).
Citizenship Investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to over 144 countries. Including Schengen, China, United Kingdom Singapore and Hong Kong.
● Children up to 30 years old
● Parent’s or Grandparents that are a minimum of 55 years old
● Unmarried siblings 18 years and above
● 5 years upon receiving citizenship.
Grenada Country Information
- Grenada is an island country of the West Indies; it is a cluster of islands consisting of the main island (Grenada) as well as six smaller islands in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. Grenada gained independence in 1974 without breaking formal ties with the Commonwealth.
- It is famously known as the “Isle of Spice” for its spice trading business and it is beautifully known for its breathtaking natural beauty and idyllic beaches.
- Grenada’s second passport and citizenship program is a well-established and very trusted Citizenship by Investment Program. Worldwide investors have invested in this Grenada’s second passport given its many benefits of visa-free travel, preservation of wealth and passport reputation.