Facts About Portugal
Portugal boasts a rich and diverse culture, Mediterranean climate, and a safe and stable setting, which is an ideal location for raising families, conducting business or simply for travel. Investors find many opportunities in Portugal’s secure and fast-developing market with access to the entire Schengen zone.
- Portugal Is one of the oldest countries in Europe, located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Portugal is a relatively small country of approximately 11 million people. It is safe and stable with a low crime rate, an ideal country for raising families, conducting business, studying, or travelling.
- Portuguese Mediterranean climate is characterized by its mild winters and pleasant summers.
- It is known for its rich historical and archaeological heritage.
- Portugal offers many investment opportunities in the private and public sectors with its secure and fast-growing market with access to the entire Schengen zone.
- Portuguese is the primary official language, but English is widely spoken.
- The World’s and Europe’s leading destination by World Gold Awards.
- Preferred and most welcoming nation for expats.